Federal Acquisition Strategies, LLC (FAS) offers a highly competitive benefits package and excellent compensation packages to our employees. FAS recruits and retains the best by offering:
- Superior employee benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Long-term disability
- Mass Transit Flexible Spending Account to make pre-tax deductions for commuting and parking at the full IRS limits
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to a Long-Term Care group plan
- An industry leading 401(k) Defined Contribution Plan for your retirement benefits:
- Match up to 5% of annual salary (4th and 5th % match at 50% of your annual salary, in accordance with IRS regulations)
- Employer discretionary profit sharing contributions to your 401(k) with full vesting in those contributions after six years
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy plus company paid leave for all ten Federal Holidays
- Professional development through tuition assistance for professional certifications and professional association memberships
- Performance, referral and one-time bonuses
- Signing bonuses to the most qualified applicants!
To work for FAS you must pass an intensive interview and screening process. To apply, send your resume and a cover page explaining your qualifications to HumanResources@FedAcqStrategies.com.