We provide performance based acquisition support services to the federal program management, contracting and acquisition management community. Our employees have an average of more than 20 years in federal contracting and program management. Federal Acquisition Strategies seeks to be the defense and civilian agency’s trusted advisor for high quality and high speed support.
Federal Acquisition Strategies brings to their clients expertise in
- Performance Based Acquisition
- Performance Based Program/Project Management
- Earned Value Management
- Contract Award and Administration
- Program Planning and Control
- Acquisition Strategic Planning, Management, Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Federal Acquisition Strategies is experienced in
- Organizational and program assessment to determine the right acquisition strategy to ensure programs and projects acquire the right resources, at the right time while planning for performance based management.
- Implementing cost, schedule and performance management approaches to program management using intergrated master schedules, risk management, resource management and stakeholder communication.
- Project management in times of crisis through contingency contracting, hands-on leadership, and aggressive pursuit of delivery solutions on time, on budget and according to the customer’s requirements.
- Taming crisis driven and resource poor organizations and programs by leveraging highly skilled employees and continuous client coordination to rapidly establish cost, schedule and performance requirements and ensure that follow-through brings a high quality and high speed solution to our federal acquisition management customers and their end users.
Contact us for more information, or to discuss your unique requirements, by emailing Contact@FederalAcquisitionStrategies.com
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).